Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have an acrylic sculpture kit from Kiss, and I don't know how to use some of the nails.?

I know how to put on the french tips, and how to use the solution and powder . What I don't get however, is these other nails.. they're not clear..and they're not completely white. HELP? :( I don't get it. lol.I have an acrylic sculpture kit from Kiss, and I don't know how to use some of the nails.?
I think those are the natural tips and I saw a Youtube video yesterday tat used them and showed how to use them. I can't remember the link though. I think you apply them to your nail and file the edge between your nails and the tips and use the acrylic then paint over them. Good luck. I bought an acrylic kit from Sallys yesterday and did my own acrylics for the first time and they look pretty good today and took less than an hour to do and it's such a relief to not have my nails drilled into :shudder:





Good luck.
  • skin bleaching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment