Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When you get Acrylic nails do you get white powder or pink powder?

I think pink is cuter :]When you get Acrylic nails do you get white powder or pink powder?
I get pink powder and you go girl!When you get Acrylic nails do you get white powder or pink powder?
my friend got glow in the dark...and before that she got sparkly...


and before that orange,.... and before that.... gold....








shes a bit mad.











but my other friend DOES NAILS.





its a bit terrifying... she does craaaaazy things.. like real flowers in them and crazzzy shiat..


























i prefer white personally..











but i wear my natural nails.
its white powder put it looks real it gets a pinkish tint. I don't use fake nails anymore, they ruin your nail. I don't bite mine. they are so long now and I use nail strengthen on them. FAKE IS OUT.
never had my nails done
Pink and white.. white tips pink cuticles. my mom use to do nails when I was younger and now I have them done all the time!
White
a whiteish pinkish color
white...n there not out of style...cause theirs always a line to get your nails done where i go...
white
mine are white

No comments:

Post a Comment