Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you think all high heels with clear-acrylic heels are stripper shoes?

I have one pair with acrylic clear stilleto heel but with no plattform and they look nice... What do you think?Do you think all high heels with clear-acrylic heels are stripper shoes?
i have a pair just like that...no, there not all stripper shoesDo you think all high heels with clear-acrylic heels are stripper shoes?
I have a pair and I think they're sexy but not at all stripper shoes.
no they are not stripper shoes. I'm sure they look nice and they make guys drool (like me)
They are ok...i'm a big heel fan, but not too keen on the clear heels.
Hey Darian, if you enjoy wearing them then that is what counts!


Don't worry about what ANYONE else thinks! I wear 5'; stilettos when my hubby and I go out on ';date nights'; with micro mini skirts. I don't care what anyone else may think, he enjoys seeing me in them and that is what counts! If they look nice, wear them!
not all of them look like stripper shoes
Yes, I agree but it doesn't mean they are.
fishnetts would go nice with those and a hot short mini
Just my opinion, but the only real ';stripper'; shoes....are shoes that are worn by a stripper. I mean if a stripper wears sneakers....then those are stripper sneakers right? I would not worry about what other people think, what you think is what counts right? If you like your shoes then wear them and enjoy them. And if someone says to you ';hey those are stripper shoes';...just tell them no, they are my shoes and I am a __________ (fill in the blank with your profession), not a stripper.
Yes, they look like stripper shoes, and besides that, they're ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment