Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What acrylic do nail salons use? The liquid?

I got a monomer / acrylic liquid a huge bottle...it's not in front of me...brown bottle. My acrylic keeps flaking or peeling off and I think it's the liquid. I have several powder brands.





What do the salons use???What acrylic do nail salons use? The liquid?
When I used to do acrylics- I have worked with Creative brand and NSI. I only do natural nails now. Look at all the stars and models, they all have short well-manicured natural nails. Think about it. The reason it may be flaking is you may not be using a primer before you apply acrylic or you are not dehydrating the nail before use of products.What acrylic do nail salons use? The liquid?
powder
White acrylic powder is the best
no idea...
it honestly depends on where u go b/c diff salons use diff products, soo nxt time u go (or just go in order 2 ask) ask wat kind they use so that u can do a lil at home nail tlc
Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment