Thursday, February 11, 2010

In my kitchen I have a white sink whuch i think its acrylic...im not sure but...?

it always gets dirty...what do i use to make it white again? im getting sooo annoyed and i dont want to change sinks...i like my white sink when its white...lol...which hasnt been like that since i first got my home. Please someone tell me what i can use...ive already used bleach and stuff so what else is there??In my kitchen I have a white sink whuch i think its acrylic...im not sure but...?
Try using Soft Scrub. It's like comet only without being gritty. Soft Scrub won't scratch the surface. Put a good amount into the sink, enough to cover the stains and use a nice stiff dish brush to scrub it. If it doesn't come clean the first time, you may have to do it again and let the Soft Scrub set 10-15 minutes before you scrub and rinse.In my kitchen I have a white sink whuch i think its acrylic...im not sure but...?
Comet.....soft scrub....bleach
comet, or softscrub

No comments:

Post a Comment