Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can i get acrylic nails even if they have to be short?

i love the acrylic nail look but i play violin so my nails need to be pretty short. it's hard to play with long nails =(. can i still get short acrylic nails? and would i still be able to get a french manicure? my nails right now are barely over my fingertips. what are some other ways to get my nails done besides just painting them? i've heard of gel nails or something too...


i'm 15 incase you were wonderingCan i get acrylic nails even if they have to be short?
Of course you can get acrylic nails even if they have to be short! I just graduated from this program in the summer, and I got a french manicure. My nails were short because my mother did not like the idea of me having really long nails, and I play the flute. It's perfectly fine! I wouldn't recommend it because even though they won't be that long, they can break easily, especially since you play the violin. I would recommend getting just a normal french manicure on your normal nails, and it would look exactly the same, if not better because they will be your real nails. Getting acrylic nails is somewhat expensive, and it costs a lot less to get a normal manicure. That's what I should have done. If you do things like swimming, then I would not get acrylic nails. I went camping a few days after I got mine, and some of them fell off in the lake! Good luck, and I hope this helps!Can i get acrylic nails even if they have to be short?
Yes, just tell them you want them ';sport short';, they'll know what to do.
You can have them any length you want but I would not go through the expense, they really do destroy your nails and it takes almost 7 months to grow them back out to somewhat normal. All that to have what you already have? Just get a french manicure on your real nails and put the rest of the money in the bank.
  • skin bleaching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment