Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I find ';Gallery'; brand acrylic paints?

I have a very nice paint set I received as a gift. It's a wooden box with a handle and locks that has compartments inside for small tubes of acrylic paint, paintbrushes, and the like. The only branding on the set is ';Gallery'; written on the box in script. Searches have turned up nothing due to the generic-ness of the name. Does anyone know anything about this brand?Where can I find ';Gallery'; brand acrylic paints?
If they look like this http://www.studioarts.co.uk/images/speci鈥?/a> they are Galleria by Winsor %26amp; Newton. If not, chances are they are a cheap gift set, and you really can use any brand of acrylics. I suggest for the beginner or less serious artist that Liquitex Basics have a decent selection at an affordable price: http://www.reuels.com/reuels/media/wnb/w鈥?/a>Where can I find ';Gallery'; brand acrylic paints?
oh my, thats a good question,, umm i use liquitex acrylics,, you probably have some chinese mass produced gift set,, try the ';michaels arts and crafts'; website,, they should be able to helpeth you.

No comments:

Post a Comment