Thursday, February 11, 2010

(potheads only) is it safe to clean my acrylic bong with nail polish remover?

it is an acrylic bong with a metal stem and bowl, and I rinse out real well after cleaning it with nail polish remover?(potheads only) is it safe to clean my acrylic bong with nail polish remover?
Alcohol works well, plain rubbing alcohol or even high-proof drinking alcohol (it it's all you have). I wouldn't use nail polish remover (acetone).(potheads only) is it safe to clean my acrylic bong with nail polish remover?
I don't think it's a good idea. Acrylic material is a form of plastic. Plastic can be carosive is nail polish remover is applied to it. And nail polish remover is also flamable. Why would you have a bong made of acrylic material anyway? Acrylic is not heat resistant too.
ever think of just using bleach water to clean it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment