Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why is the acrylic only on my thumb nails hurting?

I had my acrylic on my nails since the day before valentines day i keep getting fill-ins, my last fill-in was the beginin of may. my right thumb nails is sore why do u think so.. my acrylic isnt crackin or anything my nail i jus long the rest of my nails arent soreWhy is the acrylic only on my thumb nails hurting?
I've had acrylic nails before, and that happened to me. Your nails just get soar because your natural nails are being forced into an unnatural shape (because of the tip and the acrylic). The soreness should be gone by tomorrow. If it's still painful tomorrow, you should go back to the nail salon and have them take it off. Hope this helps.Why is the acrylic only on my thumb nails hurting?
Its just that youre not used to having acrylic on your natural nails. Also, the aggressiveness of the machine they use to take youre natural top coat of your nails is very harsh on your fingers, therefore they are sore. It normally goes away after a day or two!
it might just be more sensitive.





help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It could possibly be a fungus.


You're not supposed to get that many fill-ins before getting a new set.


3 fill-ins tops.
u might be getting an infection or have fungi u need to get the nail off as soon as possible. when mines did that it also swole up

No comments:

Post a Comment