Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why dont my acrylic nails last longer?

I always buy the acrylic full cover nails and super nail glue. I have also used other nail glue brands. my nails wont stay on no longer than 2 days? by the second day i can literaly pop them off. i was wondering if someone can tell me why. if it helps me answer my own question my nails are thin to begin with. thanxWhy dont my acrylic nails last longer?
It's because you're cheap, stop being cheap and just pay the money to get them professionally done.Why dont my acrylic nails last longer?
Acrylic nails never seem to last that long; unfortunately. The only nails that stay on for a while is if you get them done professionally done at the salon. I bought fake nails for graduation last year; and the very morning after I put them on; all the fingers popped off except for the thumbs and the pinkies. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment