Friday, February 5, 2010

Who else hates acrylic nails?

I get them done once in a while but i hate them! argh!Who else hates acrylic nails?
Haha, me too. I love em but I hate em. I'll get them done, but they'll start driving me crazy so I'll tear them off before I can even get them filled.Who else hates acrylic nails?
well u dont hate them that much! if u invite them back in ur life ';every once in a while';..lol


i do dislike them very much---they look so phony--and retarded!..but sometimes/sometimes they look ok.





damit girls grow ur own nails--they will look prettier!..heheh
gross. why do that? just keep them short and paint them a pretty color. healthy nails are way prettier than


gross fake-looking nails.
omg i love them i think they look sweet and make you look so polished and lets say wealthier and more upperclass, (if they get done at a salon and arent trashy) but they suckkkk to get filled and wen you chip one or smash one and it ripps your whole nail off : (
I do!!!
I hate when people tap them at you like on counter tops. I think really short ones are ok, but when you got big long claws with stupid glitter and decorations... you have a problem
I do. Its important to stick to gel nails
Eww I do. They look so trashy and fake. Totally destroy your nails
gosh.


i can't even begin.


because it takes forever to get them on, and the place i went to last time, they were jerks. they were from a diffrent area of the world, and they didnt speak good english, so i had to say everything like twice. and they were hard to understand. and they were men. ugly men...





ugh.


and they take foreverrr to get off.


but when they are on, they look so cute.
Me!
I do! They destroy ur nails, and they are hideous!!!!!!!
Omg it is so tacky. It doesn't take that long to grow long nails on your own especially if you get a lot of vitiman C.
I absolutely hate them and instantly dislike anyone wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment