Friday, February 5, 2010

Whats a good brand of cheap 4-6 gallon basic acrylic aquariums?

and do you like the new avatarWhats a good brand of cheap 4-6 gallon basic acrylic aquariums?
I don't know anything about brands... but I say try freecycle... people are always giving away tanks... It might be a long shot... but hey it's free. I just got a 55 gallon that way.





I don't know what the old avatar looked like... but the new one is eye catching...Whats a good brand of cheap 4-6 gallon basic acrylic aquariums?
I am not sure if its acrylic, but I would go with an Eclipse tank. I think they are like 50 bucks. They lid has the filter and light built in and they work pretty well. They also look very clean as there are nothing hang off the back of them except a plug.
I would definetly go with the truvu aquarium range, check this 6 gallon aquarium out!





http://www.firstclassaquariums.com/product_info.php?products_id=6
I got one for my kid at Wal Mart for $29 called an Aqua Tech Hex 5. It's 5 gallon and it's pretty easy to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment