Friday, February 5, 2010

Can you paint over acrylic nails?

I have my nails done (french manicure), but I would like to paint them myself, without taking them off...Is it okay to paint over them? I was not sure if the paint would ruin them or not?Can you paint over acrylic nails?
you can.Can you paint over acrylic nails?
It might stain the white a little. You can paint over them taking a chance but its not going to look as nice. I would stick with the french manicure unless your going to paint over them with a light glossy color...like pink. Good luck!
yes you can. mostlikely will have to do atleast 2 coats though.
no u can even take nail remover to take off the manicure... it wont ruin them .. just get a fill every 2 weeks for them to look natural
you can. erase the orginal polish first.
no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment