Friday, February 5, 2010

How many girls out there get Acrylic nails???

i know i shouldnt because its bad for my natual nails but it makes me feel so pretty!!!! any one with me on this...?How many girls out there get Acrylic nails???
I do..it looks good and you can have long nails in a couple of minutes..How many girls out there get Acrylic nails???
i used to but it was too chunky, i just used a dead sea kit that strengthens your nails and they look shiny with no chemicals on them, it contains a 4 way buffer and cuticle oil. you can also try a nail strengthener from Sally Hansen and let your nails grow out naturally


that's what i did and now my nails look great
natural is soo much more classy!!!
Not me I have my natrual nails and that is all!
I love to get my nails done. But they won't stay put for more than 3 days. I don't understand why. I have used acrylic, solar, gel, and silk wraps. So to me it is a $40 waste.
I have had my nails for 15 years now, so far no problems.
i own a nail bar and we do gel nails. its very natural long lasting and does not damage the natural nail, it strengthens it and aids in the growth of your own nail
not in a million years, it trashes the real stuff!!!
I vote for the gel nails, much nicer to my naturals and I haven't had any problems. My own nails aren't as strong as the gels.

No comments:

Post a Comment