Friday, February 5, 2010

Close to My Heart Acrylic Stamps?

I have used Stampin Up rubber stamps in the past and have always had nice crisp stamped images. I am not getting the same with the My Acrylix stamps from Close to My Heart. Does anyone have any tips or hints for me??





I love the easy way the stamps store and the ease of lining up the images because you can see right through the mounting blocks, but I am really dissappointed with the image quality. Am I pushing too hard?Close to My Heart Acrylic Stamps?
Yes, you might be using too much pressure. Polymer stamps are a bit softer than the old-fashioned pink vulcanized rubber and require less pressure to make a good image. Try using a lighter touch, see what you find...





Amazing ScottClose to My Heart Acrylic Stamps?
Use the foam insert under what you want to stamp on and that will give you a crisp image

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment